Monday, April 9, 2007

Portland a la Spring

At Multnomah Falls with guide dogs Will and Chloe.

Mama guide dog and her pups.

Will Schmitt: Snake Hunter

Best buds...

Stairway to heaven.

Forging ahead.

Multnomah Falls from afar.

Um....I don't think so.

William Schmitt

Chloe Schmitt

"Say cheese"... at the Tillamook Cheese Factory.

Cheese tasting. Tiny men dressed in white prepare bite-sized tastes of Tillamook Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese for the hundreds of visitors. Mmmm.....cheese.

Ice cream: so many flavors...

Finally decided on white licorice and marionberry pie.

A cheesy proposal.

"Did you hear what that cow said?"

Marc braving the wind, water and cold.

Delicate arch of the Oregon coast.

Walk on the ocean...

Manzanita from Makeout Point

Family pic from the Pittock Mansion.

On top of the world in Portland.

4 comments:

Allen & Kari Family Adventures said...

If you could describe the taste, what would you say that your ice cream flavors tasted like? I am especially curious about the white licorice.

Allen & Kari Family Adventures said...

Andrea, could you please explain the picture that has you standing under a building entitled (MOMO). The caption you have for that one is, “Um....I don't think so.”

Call me old, uneducated, out-of-touch, or anything else you want, Kari and I just can’t figure it out. Thank you.

Andrea said...

Brooke got white licorice and she didn't give me a lick :( but I assume it tastes like regular sweet licorice. We had a taste of black licorice ice cream in Troutdale, Oregon and it tasted like those little black babies my mom buys.

Momo is our term for a super mormon. Momo. So I am no Momo.

Maht! said...

What did the cow say? I'm just dying to find out. I already told you that I have the same picture at "make out point".