Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting

Kate and Ethan came over for a camping sleepover. We had foil dinners and smores, explored under the house and just monkeyed around. We camped out by the fireplace and I enlisted them in a little yard work before going for a nature walk that morning. We saw ducks, geese, birds, pelicans, frogs, turtles, fish and butterflies.

E-man looking for a treasure in the crawl space.

Katelyn forging through fallen debris.

Kate and I found several mutilated dolls under the house. Some had their faces burned off and others had scissors stuck in their hair.

Poser.

Cute Kate.

Trying to drum up some business for Dad.

Enjoying a few smores. Believe it or not, Sophie did not get one. She tried pretty hard though.

1 comment:

Maht! said...

You and your two little friends would have made Scooby Doo proud going into that spooky place.

I once found a troll that looked like this. I could have sworn it was Colin Farrell.

You realize that I had to create a blog of my own just to leave this comment, don't you?