Friday, January 4, 2008

Surprise Trip to Portland

For Brooke's birthday I flew to Portland for the weekend to surprise her. Brooke's sister Shelley and nephew Carson also surprised her for her birthday. They arrived on Thursday. I arrived on Saturday and Marc took me downtown to surprise her while she and Shelley were shopping.


Check out a video of me surprising Brooke while she is shopping in Anthropologie. Not the best quality, but listen for the 'What the freak?' at the end.

Shelley's first trip to Voodoo Doughnuts. 'Mmm....a belly hair!'

Portland's famous (or infamous) Voodoo Doughnuts. Home to the Grape Ape, Tang-a-riffic, Voodoo doughnut (a raspberry-filled, chocolate-frosted doughnut in the shape of a voodoo doll with a stick pretzel through the heart. My personal favorite!) and many, many more. Ahhh...brings back fond memories of beggars and the smell of urine. Check them out at www.voodoodoughnut.com.

Chloe, my love.

No comments: